The pandemic unleashed dramatic changes in Irish financial services. As banks, moneylenders, and fintechs alter strategy, what will the landscape in Ireland look like? What opportunities exist for credit unions and how might these be captured? Does the traditional credit union purpose and model fit in the new landscape or is change required?
Speaker: Jon Ihle, Deputy Business Editor, Irish Independent
- Gerry Ryan, Chairperson, First Tech Credit Union
- Mark Wynne, Chairperson, Board of Directors, DUBCO Ireland Credit Union
- Ann Walsh, Secretary, Board of Directors, Capital Credit Union
- Frankie Watters, Secretary, Board of Directors Dundalk Credit Union
- Dr. Gráinne Brennan, Chairperson, Board of Directors, Member First Credit Union
Moderator: Peter Mitchell, Principal at Business Talk PR