Tullamore Credit Union Limited
Position: Member Services Officer
Duration: 5 month CONTRACT – Maternity Cover.
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Location: Tullamore, Co Offaly.
This position will have a variety of duties including;
- Providing the members of the Credit Union with a courteous, pleasant and professional service. This can be via the phone, face to face interaction at the counter, through our website / email or by providing back office support.
- Processing of loan applications, assisting members with their account management, acting as teller, assisting members with Credit Control queries and assisting members with any of the range of services offered by Tullamore CU
- Back office administrative / operational duties as the needs of the office dictate.
The successful candidate will be
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal direction
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritise tasks under pressure
- The successful candidate will be required and expected to act in a professional and compliant manner when dealing with Members and fellow staff.
- 6 months CU experience working in a similar role DESIRED NOT ESSENTIAL
- Good IT Skills, Word, Excel, Access.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
All CV’s to email@example.com OR 086 360 5565
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th October 2019
Tullamore CU is an equal opportunities employer
Tullamore CU is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Canvassing will disqualify.
Please contact, Aidan Killian on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 086 360 5565 for a copy of the Recruitment Privacy Notice if required.