Tullamore Credit Union are seeking a project coordinator for an 18 month contract.
Principal responsibilities of the Role:
The Programme Manager will report to the CEO and will be primarily responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of a suite of projects to support the organisational strategic direction. She/he will be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans. She/he be responsible for the daily management of a portfolio of projects including reporting and stakeholder management.
- Organise projects and activities in accordance with the mission and vision of TCU
- Develop a budget and operating plan for each project incorporating realistic timelines for completion.
- Oversee the implementation of each project to completion
- Develop an evaluation method to assess project strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage and developing strong working relationships with project stakeholders, ensuring open, transparent communications flows around project issues and decision making
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of project status
- Ensure all goals are met in areas, of member satisfaction, safety, quality and employee performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Develop and provide ad hoc reports to the CEO and Board as required
- Management and leadership of multiple concurrent projects to successful delivery
- Work with the Management Team to ensure compliance with all Credit Union policies, procedures and any Regulatory guidelines within Tullamore Credit Union
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the Credit Union.
All CVs to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th August 2019
Tullamore CU is an equal opportunities employer
Tullamore CU is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Canvassing will disqualify.
Please contact me, Aidan Killian on firstname.lastname@example.org
OR 086 360 5565 for a copy of the Recruitment Privacy Notice if required.